Journey To Christmas

So the journey to Christmas 2007 will be ending soon. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, followed quickly by Christmas Day. It is an exciting time of the year. I wonder of the journey the Wisemen took, following a star with nothing but belief to lead them. I wonder if I would be brave enough to take such a journey. Doubt is something that can cause a detour in my life. Would my faith have been strong enough? Would I have taken the adventure? Could I have ignored the naysayers?
Every day on our journey through life we are faced with these same questions....oh not with something as magnificent as the Christmas Story but with work, family, personal growth....big things, small things, all can cause us to wander without a sense of direction. What "stars" in our lives guide us?

Comments

Vicki C said…
Ginger, thankyou so much for your nice comments and for featuring the Walentine House. I'm off to Check out the site. The houses are from www.craftysecrets.com . They are called "Sweet Chips Chipboard Houses".They are SO fun to do. Thanks again Ginger! Vicki Chrisman

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures