Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've Found It!!!

I have been searching high and low for a good idea for a cover for the Celebrate Me 2008 art journal and I think I have found it!!! It's a lovely creation I found while taking a JOURNEY through other people's blogs. This is a creation made up of favorite jewelry of Kelly's over at Kelly's Art Journal
I'm not sure I have enough jewelry to create the cover design but I am thinking there are other small mementos from trips etc that might also work. Be sure and check out Kelly's blog, she has up lots of lovely ideas!!!

1 comment:

Kelly's Artistic Journaling said...

Thanks Ginger for posting this on your blog. If you want to e-mail me at ksun_1999@yahoo.com I would gladly forward the instructions to you.

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...