I'm Seeing A Difference
- First of all....going on what is it now three weeks? without soda...I've lost track! The cravings for it are less. I must say I have not done quite as good as NO sugar but I have cut way back and my energy level seems to be much better
- Although I have stayed up too late a couple nights I have been getting to bed earlier and this has helped bunches.
- Drinking more water for sure not sure if it has an effect. LOL... Other than going to the bathroom more!
- Following routines better. I can't say I have been following my mornings and evenings routines perfectly but I have been getting some things done and it is making a difference. It's easier to do things around the house when things are caught up.
- Decluttering more...which is making a difference slowly but surely and I just feel more "in control" of life.
So those are the things...simple, little, but still starting to have an impact. Hopefully off to a great week...hope you all are on journeys toward feeling better, both physically and emotionally! More later!!