Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Okay my Write Daily entry for today should be easy. I will respond to being tagged by cathymac Now I have to tell 7 weird things or facts about myself and tag seven more people....

1. I grew up on a haunted farm.
2. I hate spinach, asparagus, and mushrooms.
3. I am addicted to writing and blogging (well at least it's a "good" addiction)
4. I have a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear.
5. I HATE romance novels.
6. I love the ocean but hate sand.
7. I love autumn and spring more than summer.

Okay now my tags of other bloggers...hehehe...this is the best part...

Smiling Sandra
Tales From the Fridge
Christmas Creations Corner
Whimsical Mom
Uncommon Artistic Endeavors
Practically Pink
girlsinmo

You have all been tagged....here are the rules:

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3.Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

5 comments:

SmilingSandra said...

Okay, you got me! I will post sometime today.

I didn't think you had to join Multiply to comment....maybe I was wrong. If you start a page there....you will certainly be addicted!

Ginger said...

Well it told me I had to join to comment but lord help me...I simply can't start another page anywhere!!! LOL

Connie said...

I did mine!!!

SmilingSandra said...

I finished with mine. I left you a comment on Multiply. You can import your blogs from here to Multiply if you want. I did it when I moved from Yahoo.

I am going to check out connie's and then I MUST do chores!

tricia said...

Ok I just found the tag a few minutes ago. I'll try to think of something tonight or tomorrow to post. Now to figure out how to get this comment to post. LOL

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...