My Writing Journey

Along with the Triple 8 Reading JOURNEY and the Artistic 8s Creative JOURNEY, I have decided to embark on a Writing Daily 2008 JOURNEY...the challenge is simple...to write something every day. NO my "to do" list doesn't count! I thought of this idea by watching some friends take and accomplish the LOAD (Layout a Day) challenge during January. The things they learned along the way, the determination, and the accomplishment they felt at the end...exciting energy! Writing Daily 2008 should produce some creative energy for me. I love to write but doing it on a daily basis is always a challenge. No one to know whether I accomplish my goal except ME. Here's a list of things that will count toward my Writing Daily Challenge...if you like to write be sure and join me...just post a comment to this post with a link to your blog.
  • Writing on any of my personal blogs
  • Writing on any of the Magical Holiday Home blogs (forums don't count)
  • Writing in my journal
  • Writing things for my Celebrate Me art journal
  • Writing any drafts of stories/articles on my home computer

If I think of other writing that "qualifies" I will update the list later. So all you writers...join me in this 2008 writing challenge!

Comments

MrsSoup said…
What a great idea!! I'm so with you on this one. My blog is Whimsical Mom at http://whimsicalmom.blogspot.com.
Ginger said…
Great....so glad you are joining me...love your blog!!! Hope we can get a few others on board also!!!
cathymac said…
I'm in! I need to be more consistant with my blogging, plus a friend who is running for office has asked me to maintain her blog/website! I can't vote for her-she's not in my district-and I don't have any money to give her, but I can blog for her!! Thanks Ginger-great idea, as usual! You are amazing!
holly- said…
I've been very inconsistent with my writing since Thanksgiving! Signing up for this challenge is making me accountable.

Thanks, Ginger.

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures