Sunday, February 17, 2008

New Week: New Journey

This is going to be a hectic week for me, with lots of evening appointments, so to keep my sanity, I must make sure I follow my morning routine, get meal stuff ready ahead of time, and organize my clothes for the week. Now that's sort of hard with the way the weather has been lately...very unpredictable. I will stick to my evening routine as much as possible also but have to realize...there's only so many hours in a day.

girlsinmo had an awesome goal for herself which is about recognizing that effort is more important that results. Boy, can I sure use that one this week. Lately without feeling well, I started to become overwhelmed. Can't give up, I kept telling myself. In home (not really work) I have always struggled with letting things pile up and then wishing I'd stayed on top of them. It's just so much easier when I do keep on top of things daily. I have made a lot of progress with this in recent years but there's still lots to do and learn. So this week my journey is toward forming habits...things that just become second nature. So onward with my efforts! Wish me Luck!

2 comments:

tricia said...

Good luck. You can do it. After I posted my 2 blog entries last night my computer went nuts. We just got it to work about 30 minutes ago so definately been focusing on my 3 confidence builders tonight. YAY US

SmilingSandra said...

So true about recognizing the effort. I think we are such perfectionists sometimes that we want everything to be just so when it can't always be.

Good luck =)

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...