Saturday, February 16, 2008

Triple 8 Reading Lists for 2008

I just realized I needed to update my list for reading...I still don't have all the categories filled but I'm doing a little better.


Category One: Creativity and Spirit

  • God is in the Hard Stuff
  • Hugs for Grandma
  • If Life is A Game These are the Rules
  • Simple Abundance
  • Live And Learn and Pass It On
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA


Category Two: Favorite Authors:

  • The Sixth Target: READ
  • At Risk: READ
  • Book of the Dead
  • One Shot
  • The Hard Way
  • Back Luck and Trouble
  • The Mephisto Club READ
  • TBA

Category Three: New Authors

  • Ark Angel: Alex Harwicks
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA

Category Four: Mysteries/Thrillers

  • ALL TBA

Category Five: Eight from 2008

  • ALL TBA

Category Six: Read it Again/Old Favorites

  • ALL TBA (but I have some in mind)

Category Seven: Holiday Themed Novels

  • Trick or Treat Murders
  • Turkey Day Murders
  • Valentine Murder
  • On Strike For Christmas
  • Candy Cane Murder
  • REST TBA

Category Eight: Non Fiction

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
  • Straight Talk: Joyce Meyers
  • REST TBA

2 comments:

SmilingSandra said...

7 Habits of Highly Effective People is a great book. Hubby read it for work. After he read it he just kept saying "everything is a choice."

Love your choices. I guess I'll have to come up with a list too.

MrsSoup said...

I love your list!! I'm going to make one of my own. I had read about your Triple 8 challenge before but wasn't sure what it was, now that I know i'm going to make my own list to follow!

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...