Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fairies and Journey of the Imagination

I changed my header as you may have noticed. I loved the waterfall one and it is still tucked safely away for use again another day! But I just could not resist the Fairy one I found. I have some personal stories about fairies...ummm...it does involve the psych ward though...well anyway it is a good one....but none the less even with that story I still love the playfulness of the idea of fairies! They just appeal to my imaginative side! (After rereading this I thought I better add that I was not the one in the psych ward...LOL)

Those of you that know me from Organized Christmas and Magical Holiday Home...may know about my Christmas Fairies site and stories. I did not get the idea off the ground quite yet like I wanted to...must be spending too much time BLOGGING..LOL anyway here's the link to the site but it still needs a lot of work. The Magic of Christmas Fairies

So anyway another time I will share with you the Fairy story from my personal life and if you like stories about fairies keep checking the Christmas Fairies site as I plan to add more shortly.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Cute header pic! Thank you for those great names on my blog I will defenately use some of them! I love looking at all of your blogs :) You are very talented!!!

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...