Friday Fun

Okay...it's true...it's Friday evening and I have the uncontrollable urge to blog. LOL...who's kidding I could blog Sunday-Saturday....oh wait a second...I do!

This is the wonderful end to a sort of long week. Gonna go put on some comfy clothes and curl up to watch a little TV in a few....too lazy to even blog much...That's okay vegging is allowed on Fridays!

I have another Haunted Farm story to share with you soon and it is the Silent Woods but not right now...the couch and the TV are calling sooooo alluringly to me. Just suffice to say that the silent woods are silent...very silent...and that is strange in the middle of a plot of trees, shrubs, and brush...BUT more about that later....Have a fabulous Friday evening and I'll be back later to fill in more details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures