Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Okay I've been tagged by Eileen over at Spring Blossum to tell Seven Random things about myself...ummm then I think I have to tag some others...so here goes:

1. I love tacos
2. My favorite vacation spot is the beach!
3. I love novels....murder mysteries and serial killers!!!
4. I am planning to retire in 6 years...not that I'm counting or anything!
5. I love to journal....surprise, surprise!!!
6. My grandmother lived pass 100
7. I love to host game nights & other events for my friends.

OKAY: TAG TO YOU
1. Marge
2. Smiling Sandra
3. Tricia
4. Jackfrosty
5. Carrie
6. CC
7. Whimsical Mom

1 comment:

Eileen said...

How fun! Dito on the whole beach thing lol. Have a great day!

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...