Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Summer 2008 Plans and Beyond

Well, I have been emailing my daily email newsletter to a small select group of friends and relatives. Each day has a different title...Monday Musings, Tuesday Tidbits or Tirade (depending on my mood)Wild and Wacky Wednesday, Therapy Thursday and Friday Frolics...it's just my fun way of putting a little "sparkle" into the work day.

But anyway in the course of my emailings...I have started putting together a list of things I'd like to do...this summer and beyond...sometimes our group has "good intentions" but never seems to get anything off the ground...I am determined to change that. Life is too short not to have FUN. People who work in schools tend to think they have to live their life between June and August...well honestly...thats just not enough time for me to get in all the fun things I want to do.

Here's the list so far:
  • Kelsey Graduation Party
  • Back Yard Bash (July___) Pirate Fest
  • Retro Road Trip (to Kennett)...I'll post more about this idea in another post
  • Ghosts Scenic Route Tour (more later)
  • Trout Fishing Trip
  • Binkley Woods Barbeque

Now that doesn't even include trip to zoo, mini vacation, Grant's Farm, the Science Center, pool with Evan, etc, etc......See what I mean??? ...gotta PLAN ahead! It's hard finding a time everyone can go...so it might be a group here, a group there etc....if we wait for free time for all of us...we aren't gonna make anything happen. I'll be back another time to explain the Retro Road Trip and Ghosts Scenic Route Tour....I have the BEST family and friends...we love to have fun...and they tolerate all the crazy sh___ I come up with pretty well...LOL.

No comments:

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...