Thursday's Thoughts

It's almost time to get moving and get to work! But I thought I'd take a moment to give you some Thursday Thoughts.

It's raining again and I am about to SCREAM....stop already. Enough rain...how about a bit of sunshine and warmth!

I have a list a mile long of some crafts and creative things I want to get to...and one of these days I'm just gonna spend the WHOLE day playing!!!

No one notices when you do your job...only when you don't!!!

I am missing reading...lately there just have been too many other things...all this rain makes me wish I could just curl up with a good book and READ all day long!

My creativity diminishes with stress....well DUH!!!!

Off to work or I will be late....more thoughts later!

Comments

Eileen said…
Hi Ginger, It has been raining here the past few days too and let me just say that the rain leaves me feeling kinda depressed. But today Praise God the sun is shining.I hope it starts to shine over your way;) P.S. If your looking for a good book to read I highly reccomend the notebook. I am reading it now for the fourth time in like two years and let me tell you it is my all-time favorite book! Have a great day~

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures