Updating Sites

Well I have been a busy girl updating some of the sites...I worked on creating pages for Magical Holiday Home which is my main homepage site. If you notice to the left hand side (on the MHH site) under PAGES...there are now pages for most of the major holidays plus a few others thrown in for good measure. Not a lot of content right now but I am working on it. Trying to get some 4th of July stuff up since that will be here before you know it. I also spent some time over at Magic Elves organizing the pages etc. I look for this site to be very popular in the fall as we move into the holiday season so I hope to make it a great Magic Elves resource for people. Some people are going to start Magic Elves blogs but I am just keeping my original site as my contribution to the Elves Blog Ring....believe me that will be more than enough to keep up with.
If anyone is interested in joining any of the blog rings...please let me know...you are welcome whether you are a member of the Holiday Magic boards or not!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures