Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fairy Gardens

I spent a little time working on the fairy gardens today. They are still plain because they need the actual plants and mulch. Of course I am still looking for a bit of decor for them but I want to get the plants in place first so I know what I still need. You can see the pictures:

HERE

I am going to be super sore tomorrow from all the yard work. But it has to get done at some point and today was a perfect outside day...not too hot or too cold!!! I want to get a post up later about the Cinco de Mayo party and also another episode about the Little Woman...but times a ticking and I have some stuff to do before lights out...so more later!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I was thinking, something else you could add to your fairy garden is a big seashell. You could partially bury it or just have it sitting there as a place for the fairies to rest or hide.

Ginger said...

Oh good idea...now that you mention it..one of the gardens I looked at online had shells...perfect...thanks!!

Ginger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...