Out of the Twilight Zone!

Have you ever had that very distinct feeling that you were moving backwards or at the very least standing still? Well I have been feeling that way a lot lately. Oh time seems to FLY forward but I am just left in the dust...wondering why nothing ever gets marked off my list and shaking my head at all the things I plan on doing that never seem to materialize! Not just work stuff....but fun things too.

So this week is about.... moving forward...and the first step is to capture all those things I want or feel the need to do...list them....sort them...and DO at least a few of them. I feel like I am caught in a time machine that moves forward hurling me along with it and yet...none of the things I dream of...get accomplished...is this the Twilight Zone or what? That show used to scare the daylights out of me when I was a kid and now I can feel it sucking me into the craziness!!!

So this week I am moving forward...I am in charge AND something I want to get done is GONNA get done. Hey if nothing else....Thursday is the first Margarita Thursday of the summer...YIPPEE...not sure which of my friends or relatives are joining me yet...but there it is...ONE thing already accomplished...see....maybe recognizing the Twilight Zone has already taken away a little of it's power!!!

I'll update during the week....the Twilight Zone had better be warned....I am "moving forward".

Comments

tricia said…
Hi Ginger,

My mantra(if you will) for this week is: You'll find what you look for.

Sounds like you're looking for forward movement I believe you've already started finding it. WTG

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures