Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hello Again

Sorry I have been MIA....don't know where time goes. I have been busy here there and everywhere. All of the sudden there are dozens of things...all needing my attention at the same time.

I've been trying to work on my flower beds but the rain just doesn't seem to want to cooperate. Still working at school until the 11th so hopefully more time will open up after that. I've been planning to write a couple new articles and such but...well...it just hasn't happened!!

I am going out to stick a flower or two in the fairy gardens before the rain rears it's ugly head again....but I just wanted to let everyone know....I'm still here...just busy on my journey....more later!

No comments:

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...