Monday Musings

Well...I'm off here in about 30 minutes to see my last two private clients...June 28th is my "official" last day with my private practice but the next two days I will be with Kelsey at the UMC...for Summer Welcome...and then next week we are on vacation...so after a couple phone calls tonight...my calendar is clear. It feels GOOD!!

School in the fall will be my only job...and that will be the first time in 11 years. Wow. I am sure I will keep plenty busy. It always amazes me when people comment that they don't want to retire because they'll have nothing to do....I have soooo many things I want to do.

Went shopping today and picked up a couple things...clothes mostly but I did find the cutest little gnomes at Target for my fairy garden.....and some cute bottles in the dollar spot for making into bottles for the Witches Kitchen for Halloween and the Boo Bash 08.

Well best say goodbye for now but I'll pop back in later tonight to CELEBRATE...finishing with the clients!!! Till then...take care!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures