Boo Bash 08

Okay I gotta get myself in gear for Boo Bash 08. We will be hosting the Boo Bash on October 18th. It will be our second annual Boo Bash....I am hoping for crisp fall weather and NO rain! We like to build a fire in the fire pit and sit outside...rain would ...well rather dampen the spirit of those plans!

Last year we did not have a "theme" but simply used pumpkins and scarecrows to give a bit of a festive touch. This year I am making jars of interesting things for my Witch's Kitchen...I won't spoil the surprise for those of you that attend but I am hoping for a creepy but fun effect...nothing too gross! I am also looking for an old book to alter for my Witch's Spell Book...and alas...I better get busy or NONE of this is going to come together.

So I have collected some interesting jars for the kitchen and have some nice labels and ingredients to put in them. I really need lots and lots of spiders webs...so as soon as they hit the shelves I need to start picking some up. Also on the look out for a BIG witch's caldron! Not one of those teeny ones but if I have to I will make due with a small one! OHHHH...I think I have some spiders around here some where ...hopefully when I get out the fall decor I will be able to get a better idea of just what else I need!

Some of the foods for the party will be renamed "witchy names"....now that's witchy...nothing else! Not sure on the whole menu yet but chili for sure! And assorted chips and dips with a few other items thrown in for good measure!

Alright that's all for now....but check back often...there's going to be new and exciting updates here at Ginger's Journey....or who knows maybe just crazy ramblings...either way...there's sure to be an interesting tidbit for you to enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures