Lazy Journey

Haven't posted anything in a while....here...on the other blogs or on the boards....not sure why...just a bit lazy for some reason.

Come home from school...crash for a bit...walk for a bit ....crash again...and then get into bed...not in a bad mood or anything...just LAZY!!! Maybe I am getting into hibernation mode or something!

I also find my interests changing a bit....oh don't panic...nothing as crazy as deleting Ginger's Journey. It's just time for a bit of self reflection and evaluation. Cleaned my home office and doing so made me realize just how much "stuff" I have accumulated. Craft stuff, scrapping stuff, papers, books, and miscellaneous items...I mean REALLY...I could work a life time on stuff and NEVER get it all used up...AND then I start feeling quilty for not getting it done...LOL....so REMEMBER that word I started way back in January...SIMPLIFY?

That's where it's at...I mean really think about it...STUFF takes lots of time to clean, organize, store, get out, use, re-store etc etc...wouldn't it just be easier not to have so much? Take my fall decor...I am NOT getting all of it out this year...just a few well chosen pieces...confined to the livingroom and kitchen...AND Christmas ...some years I have five-six trees...NOT this year...one in the livingroom and one smallish one in the kitchen...no more! Decorating and packing away shouldn't be such a chore!

BUT the real challenge will be cutting down on stuff...moving stuff OUT of the house...yes it's a challenge because right now I'm on a lazy journey....and it all just seems a bit too much to contemplate!

More later....until then...TAKE CARE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures