Friday, June 5, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Birthday Bash

Oh me Oh my!!! There are just too many things to write about....I am way behind in updating my blog and I'm going to start with the current and then gradually phase in the events/issues/thoughts/etc...that I have missed putting up...
GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!!
So last night we had a birthday bash for Athena and Katie at Margarita Thursday...El Jimador's...They picked an 80s theme since they were young uns back then...well still relatively young compared to me...


Kelsey really enjoyed dressing like a bad ass....LOL...well sort of a bad ass.....
We all got goodie bags from Athena and Katie that had 80s stuff in them...we enjoyed the bracelets, handerchiefs, chapstick, and other assorted goodies.....OH yes my....how could I forget the BIG WAX LIPS.......


Cresia enjoyed "playing around" with the wax lips...anyone remember them....so much fun when we were kids....and they still are....BUT a lot more expensive now...LOL

We really enjoyed the evening and if you notice I have on four buttons that represent the last four birthdays we celebrated....hmmmm...is Barb's next? And Meghan's? We need to think theme....can't wait to add another button to the Birthday button collection!!

No comments:

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...