Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wandering the Pathways of My Mind

Well this post is just going to be some random wanderings through my thoughts...I wanted to write a post called Summer Signs and then I realized that I didn't have the summer pictures on this computer so I will have to get that tidbit up later!!

Pathway #1: Why do summer days slip by soooooo quickly. So far this summer I have accomplished NOTHING...None of my great projects have unfolded and I haven't been having wild fun either...THIS WEEK...that is gonna change!!

Pathway #2: Summer Party: July 18th...theme: HillBilly Hoedown....the only thing is...the party pretty much signals the end of mky summer break....back to work...hmmmm I think July 27th!!

Pathway #3: I am thinking about doing a SOLO Roadtrip in October....just two or three nights...not sure where yet...have to give that some thought....just me myself and I....music, the open road, beautiful fall folliage and a good book or two!!

Pathway #4: I have been asking myself how I can get back into bloggin...lately I just have been horribly uninspired....hopefully I can change that!

Pathway #5: SERIOUSLY....

More blogging later....

No comments:

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...