It's Another Day

"Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart."

It's another day...the sun is shining but because life's path has taken another turn..the day seems just a little less cheerful....

Well this is my third day back at work and I have been so preoccupied with everything else happening in life that I haven't even whined....LOL. Today I am interested to see if we got a better run on the class schedules because we ended up changing the master schedule at the last minute...it's always a gamble...and it certainly didn't "fix" all the problems but I am hoping it has "helped". Will see when I get to the office I guess.

In other areas: I'm working on some projects over at Month by Month...setting up the August section of the Month by Month notebook and also creating an Autumn Notebook. Busy hands keep thoughts from wandering so to speak. I am trying to blog more...since I got off track but my internet has been giving me fits...and I may need a new main computer and wireless router...so if I disappear for while that might be why.

Well...have to get off here and get to work...so until later dear readers...TAKE CARE & BE KIND.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures