Staying Up Late

Well it's way past my bedtime and I have loads to do tomorrow to get ready for BOO BASH -3 but my friend reminded me that I haven't posted anything new on Ginger's Journey of late so thought I'd post a few thoughts about "staying up late."
  • Have you ever noticed when you "stay up late" the whole world takes on another dimension. In that dark time between sunset and sunrise, when the world is cloaked in darkness....strange things happen.
  • When the last ray of sunlight evaporates from the sky...the mind in search of entertainment can mange a lot of things...and I laugh...I laugh because I know the feelings, the craziness of one more drink, one more laugh, one more thrilling dance...searching for things that remain hidden in the sunlight hours. I know the season of searching.
  • I am a collector of stories....not a judger...I just can't waste precious time in life judging or worrying...it's time to just relax and watch and listen and enjoy...to discover the truths lingering in the hours of darkness. The stories are varied and interesting and so full of life.
  • I have always been a night person but the confines of children and work and obligations to things that occur during the hours of sunlight have forced me to adapt...but if I had my preference....I'd slip quickly into the darkness of the night, where energy is transformed into something a little more than the norm...with a slight edge that has a tang to it...that beckons to things best understood in the inky black of night....for that is where the best stories are played out, where the best stories are told....when the mind is lured into the ebb and flow of the night...
  • And so this night...I write to you about "staying up late" and there's so much more I could add....not to gossip but to examine, to seek, to understand, to describe, to absorb, to learn, to know, the elements of life...that exist...here in the ebony on this night...for it is the "flavor of the night" that has always intrigued me...and for this night there is no exception.

Thoughts to ponder....I shall return and add some more new posts...as I prepare for BOO BASH-3. Sorry for leaving you Ginger's Journey readers..."in the dark"...lol....there is so much to contemplate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures