Saturday, January 30, 2010

Week Four: The Challenge

Week Four of 52 weeks has to do with keeping a journal. Making yourself hand write at least three pages every morning. I am positive that writing is a wonderful way to gain insight and to deepen one's own personal journey....BUT I also know myself and my limitations....I'm a writer and I still enter "dry" phases as I have here at Ginger's Journey...time when either creativity or energy just make it impossible to write...and therefore I will not committ to this particular Challenge in the Makeover....instead...I will make my own...and that is:

For 2010, I will move forward in bringing things to fruitation...things I need to do, things I dream of doing, big things, small things, all sort of things...I will move from merely writing and reflecting about them to actually DOING THEM...we shall see!!!!

No comments:

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...