Miz-zou

Kelsey took Evan to spend the night with her in Columbia and they wandered around campus for a while. You can tell from the picture that he really thinks he's a big shot!!
In the background you see the columns where freshman walk through on the start of their education at the University of Missouri Columbia and then when they graduate they walk through in another ceremony going the opposite direction.
It only seems like yesterday when I was a student and the whole crazy journey of life lay ahead of me. Whoever said time goes by fast really knew what they were talking about. In a blink of an eye...years pass. Me....I'm still just wandering alonmg the path of life as if I have all the time in the world...
This week is Sping break at my school...so I'm looking forward to relaxing a bit. Then on Wednesday I will head to Hot Springs Arkansas with a couple of friends...we may take in a race and visit Bath house row....and of course we will ahve to go to the Arlington Hotel which was built in the early 1800's and some say is haunted....I've been reading some interesting stories about the bar there so......we will certainly venture in!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures