Fairy Day

Don't forget Fairy Day is coming soon. June 24th. I thought this was a cute little fairy in a jar. I have been meaning to make a fairy in a jar for sooooo long and haven't manged to pull it off. Perhaps I will for Fairy Day 2010.

Evan and I worked on the flower beds today and managed to set up a cute little circular fairy garden scene. It is using one of the stone houses I got a couple years ago at the flea market. We sprayed it will clear protective spray becuase it was startting to get a little weathered looking. We made a path with some blue glass marbles and added a toadstool and a little gnome. He enjoyed putting it together which is the most important part of a fairy garden....enjoyment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures