Stays in Mexico......well...there are some photo shots that will NEVER see the internet but here are some famous quotations to get you thinking...I'll blog the adventure...but for today... just a few quotes...
1. "Grasshopper says...."
2. "I had Sex at Coconuts all afternoon."
3. "WWF and Fishin...bitches"
4. "Too much tequila"
5. "Do you need a wheelchair?"
6. "My co-pilot did that landing..."
7. "Uno mas"
8. "What! Something's in the room" (said while standing on the bed in the dark room in the middle of the night)
9. "I'm Mexican."
There's plenty more...but I have to get ready to celebrate the 4th of July
Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...
Kelsey was home for a few days at Easter so we headed out on Monday for a few stops and to enjoy the beautiful weather. Our first stop....Oa...
I wanted to share with you today my creative recipe planner/book that I am creating. It's by MAMBI Create 365 which also makes the Happy...
So I am supposed to be writing...right now...right this very minute...creating Chapter 13 of The Birthing Tree.....but at ten I decided I ne...