- A shout out to all my school work friends...Missy, Cresia, Barb, Christy, Aaron, ....who are headed back into the trenches with me!!
- A shout out to Natasha at Keeping the Christmas Spirit Alive 365....she's dreaming of a white Christmas!!
- A shout out to my daughter Kelsey who just had knee surgery...and is recovering nicely!
- A shout out to Kim Loves Snow over at Magical Holiday Home forums...she's such a great help on the boards!
- A shout out to Christy for helping me drive to Houston....couldn't have done it without you.
- A shout out to James over at RudolphDay.com....great new site
- A shout out to my favorite little red headed boy...who won't be reading this blog since he's only three...but I love him!!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
August Shout Outs
Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...
Kelsey was home for a few days at Easter so we headed out on Monday for a few stops and to enjoy the beautiful weather. Our first stop....Oa...
I wanted to share with you today my creative recipe planner/book that I am creating. It's by MAMBI Create 365 which also makes the Happy...
So I am supposed to be writing...right now...right this very minute...creating Chapter 13 of The Birthing Tree.....but at ten I decided I ne...