Thinking about a Little of Nothing Much

I'm just thinking about a little of nothing much. Haven't been writing much lately and not sure why. Doing other projects and watching TV now that some of my fave shows are started their new seasons. Nothing wrong with that,,,,the ebb and flow of life.

I've been feeling out of sync with life in general. Unfocused and lost. Nothing major wrong just a vague feeling of wandering along with out a sense of purpose. Quite awhile back I wrote about sensing something...like something rushing at me through the darkness and I purposed that it was another me in an alternate universe, just on the fringe of consciousness. This FEELS different, like s sailboat adrift at sea....gently thrown off course by the lapping waves and the bright sunshine casting a glare on the horizon. No real hurry to right the course but a timid nagging that something is amiss.

Many things have been making me smile....the work I am doing on my bedroom is coming together and the lovely clean organized simple setup of the room makes me smile. There are still a couple big things to do and lots of "finishing touches." but overall a project that I have been wanting to do for some time is "coming together."  The lovely autumn weather is also making me sigh with relaxation. This weekend we are headed to the pumpkin patch so I'm crossing my fingers for more lovely weather! October is half over (my favorite month) so perhaps that is what is making me a bit melacholy.

Well, bed is beckoning and I need to sleep. So Ginger's Journey readers, I sign off for now...

Comments

Ann-middle name said…
Ginger I can really relate to this post...I feel like I'm looking for a purpose-sense of belonging...Thanks for sharing

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures