Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving all you Ginger's Journey readers. As we are moving into the "most wondeful time of the year" I am reminded that it is NOT what's on our Christmas list that makes us happy but what's in our hearts! Take a minute to reflect on all of the things you appreciate....the love of family and friends, the support of co-workers, home, food, health, adventures (big & small), a good book, a hot cup of chocolate, sleeping in, and pies baking....whatever it is that makes you smile...BE THANKFUL that you have it in your life!

The thing I am the most thankful for in my life ....people....I am so thankful for both internet and "real life" friends....they enrich this journey through life in so many ways. I love the insight they give me into life, love, family etc. As a collector of stories, I am so honored when someone shares their "story" with me.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...