It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Everywhere I go......oh for the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

The Christmas season "officially" starts next week AFTER Thanksgiving. I'm still shopping but plan to be DONE by December 10th. I don't mind the shopping but the hustle and bustle of the holiday season just isn't what it's made out to be.

This weekend I think I will put the Mexico Tree up...yes yes I know...Thanksgiving! But this year my sister in law is hosting the dinner which gives me a bit more leeway on ealry decorating. It's a three foot tree and will be on top of the fridge...so it will be easy to put it together and then pop it up there! I have to play around a bit with the ornaments etc but I think it will be cute!

I also have an aluminum tree (sort of retro) that is going in the kitchen too....I think I have a tree addiction! But over all I plan on putting out fewer display items this year...SIMPLIFY! Remember how I harp on that word...well I am trying to live it for Christmas 2010.

I hope to be back later in the weekend with a few tree pictures....see ya then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures