Friday, December 10, 2010

Ghost Hunt Basket

Here's a view of the ghost hunt basket. It's hard to see the contents. So I'll list them
  • Bottle of wine...Ghosts in the Night
  • Whistle
  • Flashlight
  • Batteries for flashlight
  • Cross
  • Small bag with sage and magnet on a string
  • Ghost Stories of Missouri book
  • Certificate for a ghost hunt (good for four) Included in this is breakfast after the hunt, 4 DVDs with photos from the hunt set to music, 4 picture CDs from hunt, preparation ceremony, the hunt itself, cleansing ceremony, and lots of FUN!


Since you couldn't really see the wine in the basket...I'll tell you it is a red wine that I took the label off of and put this lable on it!

I love how the wine label, ghost certificate, ghost kit page, and business card all have the same picture...the spooky tree with birds and moon! These were a lot of fun to make! SO I hope we make a lot of money for needy children and have some fun at the same time!!  I'll let you know how the bidding goes!

No comments:

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...