Monday, December 27, 2010

Welcome 2011

Yes yes...I know Christmas has just ended....I LOVE Christmas....I do not however LOVE winter....therefore as soon as Christmas is over...I start dreaming of Summer....

I hope all of you Ginger's Journey readers had a fabulous Christmas full of love and laughter.  Ours was wonderful, almost everything went smoothly and we enjoyed time with friends and family, and lots of good food!

I always look forward to the fresh pages of the calendar for the new year and this year is no different. Blank pages to fill with dreams, adventures, wishes, and yes those mundane tasks of everyday life. Living life to the fullest on this journey is my quest....for a life well lived is the best celebration of life ever!

May your 2011 be a true celebration of life!

1 comment:

Diedra said...

Dream on Ginger!
from Ahorsesoul

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...