Spring Break


So last year a couple friends and I did Spring Break on a budget and my total cost for a trip to Hot Springs Arkansas was right at $300. That included gas, room, food, and entertainment! We are attempting to put together another little trip and as I told them....they are already putting me over my budget from last year.

So we are looking at a little Vegas package that includes hmmm....I think four days three nights, and airfare. Also included are tickets to a show. Coming in at $380 that's already over budget from last year and I have to eat while I'm there. I'm gonna make a guesstimate of $500 for this trip but I'll let you know the grand total if we actually go!

So off to count my pennies and see if I can pull off a little Spring Break adventure!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures