The Lessons of Easter
- Friends can and do betray you.
- Hanging on the cross, Jesus still "honored" the thieves with the knowledge of life after death.
- In the darkness of death, there is life.
- Grief is a universal human experience.
- Some things can not be avoided, no matter how much we pray they pass us by.
- When we let our friends down, there is agony in our heart.
- After the darkness comes the dawn..
- Nothing is as sweet as the empty tomb.
- Blessings burst forth from God at unexpected times.