- Friends can and do betray you.
- Hanging on the cross, Jesus still "honored" the thieves with the knowledge of life after death.
- In the darkness of death, there is life.
- Grief is a universal human experience.
- Some things can not be avoided, no matter how much we pray they pass us by.
- When we let our friends down, there is agony in our heart.
- After the darkness comes the dawn..
- Nothing is as sweet as the empty tomb.
- Blessings burst forth from God at unexpected times.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
The Lessons of Easter
Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...
Kelsey was home for a few days at Easter so we headed out on Monday for a few stops and to enjoy the beautiful weather. Our first stop....Oa...
I wanted to share with you today my creative recipe planner/book that I am creating. It's by MAMBI Create 365 which also makes the Happy...
I just wanted to share my LOVE of planners and journals! Oh me oh my....these are just a few of my wonderful collection. The planner t...