Jackalope?


Seriously, I can't even believe I am posting this absolutely ridiculous picture of myself on Ginger's Journey. We are back from our trip to South Dakota, and after the Badlands, Mount Rushmore, and Crazy Horse, I end up using this picture for the post about the trip. For the simple reason that it's on my computer and the rest of them are not downloaded yet...lol.

Walls Drug was a interesting little stop and there were lots of fun things to see. We also took in the Corn Palace on our way out and 1880's Town or Cowboy Town on our way home. And yes there are some equally CRAZY pictures from our "dress up" hours in Cowboy Town. Sandwiched in between were some breath taking hours viewing the Badlands. What beauty God creates in nature. Then we viewed the wonder created by men at both Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse. I still can't really understand how they created those carvings in the sides of mountains. I know for sure I could have never managed it! :) 

The summer is awesome but going WAY too fast. We are about to head out to the local fair parade here in a few minutes and then next week we are off to Kansas City to a little four day trip to Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun with my daughters and my favorite little red headed boy!

Comments

D said…
Glad you enjoyed your trip. Crazy Horse looks just the same as it did during my first visit 35 years ago. No progress at all I was disappointed when we returned just a few years ago. The Badlands rock! Hope you picked up some Black hills gold on your trip.

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures