Psychic Reading

So in between "chest pains" during our recent trip to Branson, my two friends and I decided to check out a local psychic. So much of the readings and psychic stuff out there is all hoopla, not real talent but it was a fun little adventure.

I had a card reading and a palm reading. Most of my stuff seemed pretty basic. The good stuff people always want to hear and believe it is true about themselves whether it is or not. Like that I'm strong, independent, take care of others, optimistic etc. Well yes I suppose I am but not very helpful really when you think about a reading.  There was one thing she nailed and a couple of more specific things but hmmmm. I can't make up my mind about this reader.

She did say that I have three children which I do and that I will worry about one of them over the next year. Well duh! That's a given. She also said I had something wrong with my blood but that it was treatable. Interesting given the chest pain, my high blood pressure etc. The lady who did my sleep study swears she was referring to oxygen in my blood stream or "lack of oxygen" I should say. But again blood is rather broad in a way, so much of what ails us is related in one way or another to blood. And given my age, weight etc should could have pretty much guesses I'd have something wrong.

All in all, I don't think mine was all that enlightening but I suppose I should count my blessings, she told my friend that she had a dark cloud hanging over her....YIKES!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures