The Darkness



It's happening again. That sensation that something is hurtling through the darkness at me and I know not what. I've written about it before here on Ginger's Journey.  The extremely odd feeling that something is there...just beyond my grasp. I hypothesized one time that it was another me in a different dimension. That the veil between the two was thin and that the sensation I experienced was a result of the "other me" being so close. I'm not sure I believe in alternative universes but....

When I reflect on it...I can't decide if it is something that is nagging at me. Something I should know but is just there outside the realm of consciousness. Perhaps it is a sense of time speeding past. In one way it is unnerving and in other ways it is not an unpleasant sensation. Just a curious one.

Sometimes it stays with me for days and at other times it is but a fleeting feeling, one easily brushed away. I find myself restless when it happens. Not really bored just restless as if I am waiting for something and I know not what.  It is at times like these that I like to shuffle the cards (mostly the faeries oracle). For some reason they have a calming effect.

Perhaps the feeling is a statement of where I am. Perhaps it indicates that I have wandered too far off the path of this journey through life. On the other hand, perhaps it is an indication that I have become lulled into a dull stagnant approach and I need to seek answers in different realms. Perhaps I will ask my old friends the faeries. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures