Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Index Card a Day Project

This has been around for a while. If you are interested in reading about this approach...check out  Daisy Yellow she has made this an ART...:)

So the challenge is simple....do art on an index card everyday in 2012...yes you heard right EVERYDAY....those that know me...know I'm not very good at long term projects...but this interests me...and I think I might enjoy it as well as grow from it.  Since I just finished my Christmas Art Journal I have been giving this project some thought. I don't really want the cards to be chunky or three dimensional. First of all they are index cards and won't hold a lot in the way of materials!  So for these the plan is to use...colored pencils, watercolor paint, markers, watercolor crayons, pens, chalk, and some simple collage pictures.  I think this will MAKE me expand my artistic expression rather than focusing on premade elements.

So here they are...the first 100 blank canvasses for 2012...

No comments:

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...