Sunday, February 5, 2012

February Topics to Explore



So starting in January 2012...I made a little list of topics to explore each month. It started out as an idea list for my Index Card a Day challenge....so if I got stuck I could look at the list and create something from it. Then as I was getting ready to post this...I thought..."hmmmm, I could use this list for other things too....blogging topics, poetry, thoughts and ideas about life etc etc."

I'm not sure where the list came from....it just sort of popped into my head....so maybe my subconscious is giving me messages. Last month...I used most of the January topics for cards but not all....pictured below is the January card since I can't remember if I shared it or not!!

It will be interesting to see where this month leads....

No comments:

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...