Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Index Cards: 30-31 January is finished!


(paint, sharpies)

Index Card 30

Honestly have no idea what inspired this card other than I had some left over pink paint that I smeared on the card and then the words just popped into my head. What are pink days?  I don't know but they remind me of cotton candy, little girls and summer days....pink lemonade!  Maybe it was the child inside of me whining for release...lol


(paint, sharpies)

Index Card 31
Another "pink card".....such is the life of left over paint on a brush!  I used the swish as a path and then all the little blobs just sort of turned into flowers...so "follow the flower petals of life".  Enjoy, celebrate and stop and smell the flowers!


No comments:

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...