Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sometimes I Wonder

Sometimes I wonder about what motivates people to act the way they do?  Is it all personality and life circumstances?  Is it all based on their perception of life?  I've encountered several situations lately that have made me really question this.
I'm not talking about the once in a while slip up, the sometimes poor handling of stress, or the goof ups we all have. I'm speaking of a deeper "way of being". That core essence inside us that makes us choose honesty and an upfront approach as opposed to manipulation, half truths and deceptions.

It amazes me that people can criticize and call some one out on something....a situation...in which they themselves have not been completely honest. A situation in which they themselves have made a major mistake. They ignore their own and hone in on someone else. I'm like "really?" Wow!

So weird.....

No comments:

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...