Thursday, February 2, 2012

Top Ten List of Things I Learned in 2011

Yes I know its already February but I never did share my top ten list....life got in the way!

1. Even little adventures can be FUN....it all depends on what you make it!

2. Slamming into a car with your body on Christmas Eve...is NOT the way to end a perfect day!

3. Every friend is in your life for a reason. Savor the reasons!

4. There are still places of awe to see like the Badlands and Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse.

5. You're never too old to be scared of rides....like at Worlds of Fun in Kansas City.

6. Art is about life....

7. Life is full of "small" people but don't let people make your life "small."

8. DREAM....it keeps you young!

9.  I'm too old to try dressing like a playboy bunny....I look more like an Easter Bunny!

10.  Every day something happens that makes me appreciate being alive!




No comments:

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...