Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The World Through a Fogged Up Window!


For some reason lately I seem to be in a daze!  I don't know....maybe too many things to remember and yet I don't really seem to be accomplishing anything either.  It's like looking at the world through a foggy window.  I guess I should be thankful...it's probably only temporary, some people live life in a daze....as if they don't quite "get it". Althought what "it is"...I'm not really sure!!

You know the ones I'm talking about...the people that do not see the subtle nuances of life.  The ones that can't pick up on signals...of people's moods and personalities. They don't have a very well developed sense of intuition and they seldom get punched in the stomach with gut feelings! There not bad people...just clueless. That's NOT me....no, I think that I just have too many things swirling around in my head right now. Perhaps I'm trying to do too much and in the end nothing really gets accomplished and I only get stressed out.

So it's time for a list and simple measures....mark one thing off at a time, stop taking on new projects and exploring new ideas...take a break...and relax. Maybe even get BORED...gasp!! 

No comments:

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...