Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Slips Away


Every year this time I get melancholy because summer is slipping away so fast and I feel like time is ticking. There are so many things to do and so much fun to be had that I just can't believe it's almost time to go back to work.

I think I feel it even more this summer because with the extreme heat and drought there are many things that we haven't really been able to do. Sitting on the patio in the evening has been next to impossible and several projects have been postponed,

There's not a lot I can do about it...but I hate when the mood strikes and the minutes tick by faster than I'd like!

No comments:

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...