Thinking about Thanksgiving

So tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Yes you remember Thanksgiving, that often overlooked holiday between Halloween and before the madness of Christmas descends upon us. This year each day from November 1st I posted an I'm thankful for.....as my status on Facebook. 
 
The more I posted the more difficult it became. Not because I don;t have plenty to be thankful for but because I didn't want the messages to be the old tired routine things we say when someone asks us what we are thankful for.  I wanted them to make us pause and think perhaps just a little bit deeper about what we have in this world to be thankful for.
 
So tomorrow before you dig into the feast, pause for a moment and take count of some unique and wonderous things that you have in your life.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures