Tuesday, January 8, 2013

52 Little Questions: #2

This week's question: What makes you happy?
 
When I first picked this question for week two I was thinking it would be relatively easy....However I was wrong!
 
Part of my problem was there are many things that make me happy at different times...fmaily, friends, etc are of course no brainers...but there are others too. Like reading a good book or having a great meal!
 
Walking on a beautiful day, carefree and relaxed. Even something as crazy as watching a football game....so
 
 
I finally gave up and used the answer....."this journey called life"  And really that pretty much sums it up!  There are many "downs" along the journey....but just being here to live and walk this path is awesome!  

No comments:

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...