Good Stuff

So I bet you thought I'd be blogging last year stuff today...didn't you? Well, WRONG. Or at least partly wrong. I wanted to show you this cute little mini journal I made.

 
The pattern for this little printable journal can be found over at Grace is Overrated. She also provides step by step directions for folding it to make this cute itsy bitsy journal. Each little page has a prompt or question.
 
I haven't written in it you but plan to. I think keeping positive and focused and motivated this last year is important. I might make more than one of these. Or create a few of my own...tuck them away in a little tin, My thoughts during this last year. (Stay tuned...if I create a few of my own...I'm making them school specific and I'll be back later to share them. )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures