Thursday Therapy: Mexican Food, Birthday Wishes and Talk Therapy


Well my birthday was Tuesday but evidently the celebration goes on and on. At MT (Margarita Thursday) We enjoyed wearing the hats and having a simple dessert to celebrate. (Thanks a lot Missy)  At least it wasn't the whip cream in the face! I appreciate all the great birthday wishes this year and the fun things we have done in October to celebrate. I consider them ALL birthday celebrations.

Tonight we covered a wide range of topics from hauntings, to childhood memories, from sad stories and painful memories to present day school talk. Its good for the soul to share things that are interesting and inspiring and make us question our daily lives and just what life really means to each of us. I never tire of hearing some stories as every time I hear them something new presents itself.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures