40 Days 40 Words: Caring

 
This quotation is probably truer in education than anywhere else. We might get discouraged, have grumpy days and even complain (I know, right!) but the bottom line is teachers do care! I had a visit by some caring individuals...Tuesday when I arrived at school.....I found this.....
 
 
And when I opened the door....
 
 
Something that made me smile.....
 
 
I told everyone that the retirement fairies must have decided to visit me.....and look someone caught a picture of one of the little sprites......
 
 
This is going to be a super busy week as there's still tons to do...but it is the last week with students....counting down...NEXT Wednesday June 4th is my last day!  Thanks to the ladies who brighten my day......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures